Sunday, August 3, 2008

Now I can say I have seen it all

Just got back from Hanford, CA (near Fresno) where we went Friday night to the AAA Fresno Grizzlies game. If I am doing the math correctly I have now seen every level of baseball played competitively in the US. So far this year I have seen:

Youth Rec League - Santa Ana North West Little League T-Ball, Coach Pitch, Minor B, Minor A, Major, Junior, Senior and All-Star.
Travel Ball - CCYB, USSSA and USTBA tournaments
High School - Mater Dei and Orange Lutheran
College - Cal State Fullerton
Independent League - Orange County Fliers
Single A - Savannah Sand Gnats
Double A - Jacksonville Suns
Triple A - Fresno Grizzlies
MLB - Los Angeles Dodgers

If I missed anything let me know.

Back to practice this week for Rabbit. Monday is hitting and Friday will be a conditioning practice. We may do some mound work on Wednesday depending on my work schedule. It has been a nice two weeks off but Rabbit seems ready to get goin again. Next tournament is the 16th and 17th.

No comments: